Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm a terrible blogger...

I suppose if I really wanna do this blog thing justice, I should post more frequently, but that may or may not happen.  Today I am eating pastries for breakfast and wrapping up the editing on this photoshoot.  This is a work in progress:


Thought I'd go ahead and put that somewhere.  Yes, it is VERY edited in photoshop/illustrator.  I know that as a photographer, my life will be made easier with more editing done in-camera, but I'm just not there yet.  THAT being said, photo is definitely an essential tool for me as a stop motion animator and documenting installations and such, but it is not my primary focus as an artist.  With this project I actually put more work into the staging and lighting and my post work was much cleaner and faster, but I want you to know that you are looking at something that has more design in mind than photography.  

Perhaps I'll get to converting my bathroom into a darkroom again one of these days, but until then "ce n'est pas une pipe"...

No comments:

Post a Comment