Friday, December 16, 2011

Accessorize your feet!

So, I landed a photo gig in my elevator last week.  I happened to have my Nikon as I was on my way to the Art Institute.  I've never been paid for work before, and I gotta say that this feels REALLY cool. :)
The Client is a designer of shoe clips/accessories and I'll post a link to her site as soon as it's up and running.  I've only got the first couple shots done, but this is as "all out" as I've ever been with a photo project before. (Proper backdrop, lighting and all that jazz.)  After a day of hungover shooting I think I've figured out how to light this thing properly.

Here are the first two shots.  What she's selling are the chains wrapped around the boots.  The clips will be for pumps/flats and I'm shooting those later tonight and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment